Nuestra Tierra Demonstration and Market Garden
to demonstrate viable food production in the Tucson area and to provide fruits and veggies for the farmers’ markets.
The Garden Demonstrates:
- What variety of vegetables can be grown and in what seasons they thrive
- Water management, using drip irrigation
- Greenhouse management and starting seeds
- Raising hens for egg production
- Other organic gardening practices
A special thank you to Botanical Interests for supporting our gardening programs with generous donations of seeds! Purchasing seeds from this site benefits the Community Food Bank!
Related Local Gardening Websites
For More Information or if you are interested in volunteering at the garden call Patricia Rojas, 622-0525 ext. 249 or firstname.lastname@example.org